Which data do we collect?
If you contact us through our contact form or via email, we collect your name and email address.
We do not collect any data from you while you are browsing through our website, respecting your privacy.
Who processes your data?
The data controller for your data is Digital Law Experts.
Our email hosting services are provided by Papaki, which acts as the data processor for data processed through our emails.
Why do we process your data?
To provide you with any information you might ask for and contact you if you request it, based on our legitimate interest.
How long and where do we keep your data?
We store your data in our secure server in Greece. Your data is always protected under EU legislation.
We retain your data as long as you do not request that we erase them.
Which are your rights?
You may request us to:
- Access your data and request a copy
- Correct your data if they are wrong
- Request us to erase your data
- Request to limit your data’s processing
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Receive your data, in a structured, widely used, and readable form and transmit it to another processor
How can you exercise your rights?
You may exercise your rights anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 30 days.
In case you feel your personal data and your pertinent rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr)